Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MaidenFansUnited

Register Here

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are The 1977 Clips Genuine Or Not? - the new Portuguese thread
Topic Started: June 14, 2015, 2:51 pm (137,217 Views)
nmoc iron
Member Avatar
Serious Headbanger
Ao que parece, alguém mandou a nossa thread ás urtigas. Bem sei que isto já não tem sido como noutros tempos, já não há a quantidade de posts diários que havia outrora, mas ainda assim, é aqui o "nosso" cantinho, portanto, aqui vai uma nova thread. Toca a postar. :fist:

PM Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

r1ck
Member Avatar
Metal Eater
casa nova!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Danielmaiden
Member Avatar
Corpse Without Soul
Acabei de vir do concertos dos JUDAS PRIEST aqui nas holandas, e que concertão fdx

o que é que vai ser do mundo do metal quando estas bandas acabarem, mesmo com o Halford já de a alguns anos para ca a meio gás, mas mesmo assim é sempre um bom espetáculo.

e este ano como não vai haver Maiden vai haver 4 vezes Priest :dance: :rockdevil:

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
WTF!!????

Que diabo aconteceu a este forum??? Eu bem vi durante o fim de semana que havia "mexidas", mas não tive muito tempo ou pachorra para acompanhar....mas hoje isto está completamente "limpo"..... Parece que fizeram um reset.....

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
E toda ou quase toda a gente tem esse gif da gaja por 7 vezes.....WTF? Eu já apaguei os meus, o computador fica lento com tanto gif.

hypertensao
Member Avatar
Part-Time God
BOm dia! Vou apagar as mamas :(

hypertensao
Member Avatar
Part-Time God
parece que não tenho mamas para apagar :dance: :dance: :dance:

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
Houve regabofe do grande pelo que percebi. :lol:

No fim o Admin aproveitou para fazer uma "limpeza étnica", uma espécie de reset.

Aparentemente só o Nuno tem a gaja agora. É preciso ir às Propriedades e apagar os links dos gifs nos campos respectivos.

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
O Nuno e o Daniel.

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
AVATARIUM To Release Second Album In October

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/avatarium2015promo_638.jpg

AVATARIUM, the Swedish metal project whose recording lineup includes Leif Edling, founding bassist and main songwriter of Swedish doom metal legends CANDLEMASS, has entered the studio to begin recording its sophomore album for an October release via Nuclear Blast.

To celebrate the as-yet-untitled CD's arrival, AVATARIUM will embark on a European headlining tour with support support from their Islandic labelmates THE VINTAGE CARAVAN. Opening the trek will be SPIDERS.

Comments AVATARIUM guitarist Marcus Jidell: "The last six months we have been writing, rehearsing, demoing and now we finally started the recordings for our next album.

"We're all super excited about the new songs and since the album will be released in October, what could be a better way to celebrate then to go on tour right after!

"AVATARIUM loves to play live. We always try to make every evening special and to blend the vibe of the '70s with the heavy sound of today. Also, we are very happy to be touring with two great bands, THE VINTAGE CARAVAN and SPIDERS."
The dates are as follows:

Nov. 18 - DK - Lyngby - Templet
Nov. 19 - D - Hamburg - Klubsen
Nov. 20 - D - Essen - Turock
Nov. 21 - NL - Eindhoven - Speedfest
Nov. 22 - UK - London - Underworld
Nov. 23 - D - Frankfurt - Das Bett
Nov. 24 – CH - Pratteln - Z-7
Nov. 25 - D - Munich - Backstage
Nov. 26 - D - Leipzig - Moritzbastei
Nov. 27 - A - Wien - Szene
Nov. 28 - A - Innsbruck - Weekender
Nov. 29 - D - Berlin - Bi-Nuu

In a recent interview with Markus' Heavy Music Blog, Jidell stated about AVATARIUM's musical direction: "We all have a few bands in common that we like. But we also want to bring in our personalities into the music. The songs need to be 'us.' But it's also the way Leif writes the songs. He's thinking about my way of playing guitar and also about Jennie-Ann's [Smith] vocals. He is thinking about how I could continue working on the songs and how Jennie-Ann could. Leif is a very clever songwriter. Another thing is the fact that Jennie-Ann puts so much effort and energy into the vocals. She wants those to become her own. She tries to put all the feelings and emotions into the songs."

Asked if he is feeling any pressure trying to follow up AVATARIUM's 2013 self-titled debut, Jidell said: "I don't think like that. Of course there is a certain pressure if you get such a great response, but we try to focus in what we want to do. We try to be as good as we can while staying honest to ourselves and our music. Our aim is to do another great album followed by another great album and to be able to tour in between."

AVATARIUM released a vinyl/digital-only EP, "All I Want", on November 14, 2014 via Nuclear Blast.

Due to his health condition, Edling was unable to perform with AVATARIUM at the band's recent gigs. Filling in for him was Anders Iwers from TIAMAT.

AVATARIUM's self-titled debut album was released in Europe on November 1, 2013 via Nuclear Blast.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/avatarium-to-release-second-album-in-october/#AvQzhT6Fd4gMcF8V.99

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
JOE SATRIANI Says It's 'Impossible' For CHICKENFOOT To Make Another Album

Legendary guitarist Joe Satriani has confirmed that CHICKENFOOT appears to finally be dead, with all four members of the band focusing on other projects for the foreseeable future.

The group, which also included former VAN HALEN singer Sammy Hagar, ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony andRED HOT CHILI PEPPERS drummer Chad Smith, has not made a CD in four years and Hagar told Rolling Stone last year that there were no plans to work on a new one in the near future. He explained, "I love making music. But doing it on CHICKENFOOT's level means spending a half million on a record. We write and record for six months. It's a lot of work, and then to not sell many records, it's disappointing. I don't like being disappointed. I like winning."

During an appearance on this past Monday's (June 8) edition of Eddie Trunk's SiriusXM satellite radio show, "Eddie Trunk Live", Satriani said that no progress has been made with respect to CHICKENFOOT working on new music, and he doesn't see that situation changing anytime soon.

"It seems like [CHICKENFOOT is pretty much done], yeah," he said. "It seems like the last couple of years of trying to get another record together has been impossible — just too impossible. And everybody kind of wants to do it, but schedules conspire against it. And I started to feel, sort of like, 'Well, I'm really missing it. I'm missing being in a band and collaborating like that. And if this isn't gonna happen, then I'd really love to keep doing it, so maybe I should find somebody else to do it with.' Which is, you know… It's a sad thing."

According to Satriani, he has consistently pushed for CHICKENFOOT to remain active, even when the other members of the band seemed to be losing interest in keeping the project alive.

"I think I was the one who was always banging on those doors, saying to those guys, 'You've gotta come out and make another record. Let's do it,'" he explained.

Satriani revealed that conflicting schedules were at least partly to blame for CHICKENFOOT's inability to continue, although politics played a part as well.

"I think it was always hard [for us to come together and record and tour]," he said. "I mean, the first record was really fun, 'cause it was a crazy idea, but all the other people that we work with suddenly realized, 'Wow! If this thing takes off, what are we gonna do?' And I think that, sort of, started to… That was the beginning of the first dark cloud, and so the second record was harder to pull off, and it made the third one almost impossible. But maybe for a good thing. I mean, you never know with these things."

He continued: "When we get together and play, like we did… Chad and Sammy and I were playing together at the Acoustic-4-A-Cure benefit about two and a half weeks ago in San Francisco, and that was so much fun; it was great to play with those guys. I think I have a real connection with them. But, at the same time, Sammy's got THE CIRCLE, and their new record is good. Sammy sounds very comfortable there."

Satrani also denied that there were any personal differences between the members of CHICKENFOOT that are standing in the way of the band regrouping for a new record and tour.

"There's great vibes all the way around; everybody loves doing it," he insisted. "I mean, I can't imagine… I really have no excuse, let's put it that way… Honestly, I can't tell you that there's a really good reason why we're not doing it, and that's my complaint, I suppose. I don't understand why anyone would be afraid to try to make new music. I mean, that's our job; that is our only job — to make new music, go out and play music and rock and roll. So anything else is just stuff we shouldn't even think about."

CHICKENFOOT's most recent touring lineup included legendary drummer/musician Kenny Aronoff, who was filling in for Smith while Chad was on the road with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

"III" sold 42,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 9 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's self-titled debut opened with 49,000 units back in June 2009 to debut at No. 6.

Hagar's current band, THE CIRCLE, plays songs from all eras of its members' lives, including tracks from VAN HALEN and LED ZEPPELIN.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/joe-satriani-says-its-impossible-for-chickenfoot-to-make-another-album/#iqcoXk5f5lXozvpb.99

Arrakis
Member Avatar
Portugeezer [ti]XD[/ti]
Spanish IRON MAIDEN Fan Claims To Have Seen Band Perform 230 Times

June 11, 2015 0 Comments

Share3.3K Tweet79
1 Reddit1 Share3.5K
image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/ironmaidenfernandosteve_638.jpg

Vice Spain recently spoke to Fernando Leal, a Spanish IRON MAIDEN fan who has seen the band play live 230 times.

Leal first got into MAIDEN in 1987 when he was 16 years old, shortly after the band's "Somewhere In Time" album was released, and he got to witness the group's concert at the Rockódromo festival in Madrid. He then spent the next three decades following MAIDEN to as faraway places as Mexico and Australia and pretty much everywhere in between.

"This is how I spend my vacations. Why would I sit on a beach for 15 days? That'd be a complete waste of time," he said.

Fernando also explained how he manages to afford travelling around the world to see his favorite band. He said: "I don't have kids, a car, or a mortgage, or whatever, so I have some extra money. For various health reasons I don't drink, either, so I don't actually go out that much. I just make sure to book tickets early, and most of the time I sleep in the airport. It's cheaper. My trip to India and Dubai actually only lasted four days."

Leal, who can be seen in "the first ten seconds" of MAIDEN's "Revelations (Flight 666)" video, is looking forward to the band's return to the live stage following singer Bruce Dickinson's recovery from his recent battle with cancer.

"The day I get bored at a concert, I'll stop going," Fernando said.

Photo courtesy of Fernando Leal

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/spanish-iron-maiden-fan-claims-to-have-seen-band-perform-230-times/#3d33ACg7vOFehUZy.99

hypertensao
Member Avatar
Part-Time God
mais um regabofe para estes lados :lol: :lol: :lol:

hypertensao
Member Avatar
Part-Time God
Arrakis
June 15, 2015, 10:30 am

June 11, 2015 0 Comments

Share3.3K Tweet79
1 Reddit1 Share3.5K
image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/ironmaidenfernandosteve_638.jpg

Vice Spain recently spoke to Fernando Leal, a Spanish IRON MAIDEN fan who has seen the band play live 230 times.

Leal first got into MAIDEN in 1987 when he was 16 years old, shortly after the band's "Somewhere In Time" album was released, and he got to witness the group's concert at the Rockódromo festival in Madrid. He then spent the next three decades following MAIDEN to as faraway places as Mexico and Australia and pretty much everywhere in between.

"This is how I spend my vacations. Why would I sit on a beach for 15 days? That'd be a complete waste of time," he said.

Fernando also explained how he manages to afford travelling around the world to see his favorite band. He said: "I don't have kids, a car, or a mortgage, or whatever, so I have some extra money. For various health reasons I don't drink, either, so I don't actually go out that much. I just make sure to book tickets early, and most of the time I sleep in the airport. It's cheaper. My trip to India and Dubai actually only lasted four days."

Leal, who can be seen in "the first ten seconds" of MAIDEN's "Revelations (Flight 666)" video, is looking forward to the band's return to the live stage following singer Bruce Dickinson's recovery from his recent battle with cancer.

"The day I get bored at a concert, I'll stop going," Fernando said.

Photo courtesy of Fernando Leal

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/spanish-iron-maiden-fan-claims-to-have-seen-band-perform-230-times/#3d33ACg7vOFehUZy.99
o Daniel e o Cabriti são uns meninos :lol:

hypertensao
Member Avatar
Part-Time God
Arrakis
June 15, 2015, 10:26 am
JOE SATRIANI Says It's 'Impossible' For CHICKENFOOT To Make Another Album

Legendary guitarist Joe Satriani has confirmed that CHICKENFOOT appears to finally be dead, with all four members of the band focusing on other projects for the foreseeable future.

The group, which also included former VAN HALEN singer Sammy Hagar, ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony andRED HOT CHILI PEPPERS drummer Chad Smith, has not made a CD in four years and Hagar told Rolling Stone last year that there were no plans to work on a new one in the near future. He explained, "I love making music. But doing it on CHICKENFOOT's level means spending a half million on a record. We write and record for six months. It's a lot of work, and then to not sell many records, it's disappointing. I don't like being disappointed. I like winning."

During an appearance on this past Monday's (June 8) edition of Eddie Trunk's SiriusXM satellite radio show, "Eddie Trunk Live", Satriani said that no progress has been made with respect to CHICKENFOOT working on new music, and he doesn't see that situation changing anytime soon.

"It seems like [CHICKENFOOT is pretty much done], yeah," he said. "It seems like the last couple of years of trying to get another record together has been impossible — just too impossible. And everybody kind of wants to do it, but schedules conspire against it. And I started to feel, sort of like, 'Well, I'm really missing it. I'm missing being in a band and collaborating like that. And if this isn't gonna happen, then I'd really love to keep doing it, so maybe I should find somebody else to do it with.' Which is, you know… It's a sad thing."

According to Satriani, he has consistently pushed for CHICKENFOOT to remain active, even when the other members of the band seemed to be losing interest in keeping the project alive.

"I think I was the one who was always banging on those doors, saying to those guys, 'You've gotta come out and make another record. Let's do it,'" he explained.

Satriani revealed that conflicting schedules were at least partly to blame for CHICKENFOOT's inability to continue, although politics played a part as well.

"I think it was always hard [for us to come together and record and tour]," he said. "I mean, the first record was really fun, 'cause it was a crazy idea, but all the other people that we work with suddenly realized, 'Wow! If this thing takes off, what are we gonna do?' And I think that, sort of, started to… That was the beginning of the first dark cloud, and so the second record was harder to pull off, and it made the third one almost impossible. But maybe for a good thing. I mean, you never know with these things."

He continued: "When we get together and play, like we did… Chad and Sammy and I were playing together at the Acoustic-4-A-Cure benefit about two and a half weeks ago in San Francisco, and that was so much fun; it was great to play with those guys. I think I have a real connection with them. But, at the same time, Sammy's got THE CIRCLE, and their new record is good. Sammy sounds very comfortable there."

Satrani also denied that there were any personal differences between the members of CHICKENFOOT that are standing in the way of the band regrouping for a new record and tour.

"There's great vibes all the way around; everybody loves doing it," he insisted. "I mean, I can't imagine… I really have no excuse, let's put it that way… Honestly, I can't tell you that there's a really good reason why we're not doing it, and that's my complaint, I suppose. I don't understand why anyone would be afraid to try to make new music. I mean, that's our job; that is our only job — to make new music, go out and play music and rock and roll. So anything else is just stuff we shouldn't even think about."

CHICKENFOOT's most recent touring lineup included legendary drummer/musician Kenny Aronoff, who was filling in for Smith while Chad was on the road with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

"III" sold 42,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 9 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's self-titled debut opened with 49,000 units back in June 2009 to debut at No. 6.

Hagar's current band, THE CIRCLE, plays songs from all eras of its members' lives, including tracks from VAN HALEN and LED ZEPPELIN.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/joe-satriani-says-its-impossible-for-chickenfoot-to-make-another-album/#iqcoXk5f5lXozvpb.99
é pena. gosto bastante de Chickenfoot

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Languages · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.